FOMO 3D Launched On July 8, 2018!
What is FOMO 3D?
FOMO 3D (F3D) is a gamified cryptocurrency platform in which the grand prize winner is the last person to purchase a key before the countdown timer runs down to zero.
FOMO 3D has two game modes which are different from one another: A Long Game Mode and a Quick Game Mode. The Long Game Mode is currently running and the Quick Game Mode will be launched at a future time. For more detailed information on the game modes, please check out our Wiki and Tutorials page HERE.
In The Long Game – which can last for days, weeks, or months – all players will be able to buy keys for the same average key price. It DOES NOT operate with an ICO phase at the beginning of a round. There is a 1 ETH maximum purchase limit per address until 100 ETH is in the contract. The key price is slow and gradual; slightly increasing on each key purchase. Each key purchased ADDS 30 seconds to the round timer. The timer is hard-capped at 86,4000 seconds (24 hours). The first to the last key purchasers will experience very slight variations in the key price.
In The Short Game, a round can last for hours or days. It DOES operate with an ICO phase at the beginning of a round. All players will be able to buy keys for the same average price. Key price scaling is gradual but increases faster than the long mode. This keeps the game shorter. Each key purchased RESETS round timer back to 90 seconds. The first players to purchase keys has a noticeable advantage over late key purchasers.
In both game modes, the last player who purchases a key instantly receives 48% of the funds accumulated in the “Active Pot” of a round. For example, if the ETH accumulated in the round is 100 ETH, the last Player to purchase a key wins 48 ETH. Two-percent (2%) of the “Active Pot” is placed in a Community Fund and is used to reward FOMO3D contributors. The rest of the 50% in the Active Pot is distributed out to FOMO3D players, P3D token holders, and a percentage is carried over into the next round.
The amounts/percentages distributed after the winner receives his/her 48% percent of the “Active Pot” and 2% is placed in the community fund – leaving 50% – is determined by the winning team. (See our Wiki & Tutorials page for a breakdown)
Rules of the Game
The rules of the game are simple and addicting
RULES COMMON TO BOTH GAME MODES
- The game is played in rounds.
- F3D keys are purchased directly from the contract.
- The game runs an internal timer that counts down to zero.
- When a key is purchased, the timer increments by a certain amount.
- The player who purchased that key is placed in the lead until someone else buys a key after him.
- Keys grant instant rewards (passive income) on all volume that flows through a round until the round ends.
- The keys gradually increase in price as the round progresses.
- All players are guaranteed a portion of the “Active Pot” for every key they own.
- The last player to have purchased at least one full key when the timer expires to zero receives 48% of the Active Pot!
- The rest of the pot is distributed to F3D players, P3D holders, community contributors, and carried over into the next round.
THE LONG GAME MODE
- A round can last days, weeks, or months.
- DOES NOT operate with an ICO phase at the beginning of a round.
- There is a 1 ETH maximum purchase limit per address until 100 ETH is in the contract.
- Key price scaling is slow and gradual; slightly increasing on each key purchase.
- Each key purchased ADDS 30 seconds to the round timer. The timer is hard-capped at 86,400 seconds (24 hours)
- Time is added to the timer per-key-purchased basis rounded down. Thus, 2.5 keys equal to 60 seconds.
- The first to the last key purchasers will experience very slight variations in the key price.
- A round is preceded by a one-hour grace period where key purchases are disabled.
THE QUICK GAME MODE
- A round can last hours or days.
- DOES operate with an ICO phase at the beginning of a round.
- All players will be able to buy keys for the same average price.
- Key price scaling is gradual but increases faster than the long mode. This keeps the game shorter.
- Each key purchased RESETS round timer back to 90 seconds.
- The first players to purchase keys has a noticeable advantage over late key purchasers.
How You Earn?
Buy FOMO 3D Keys
Each time one or more keys are purchased, all key holders receive a portion of that sale proportionate to the number of keys held.
Buy & Hold P3D Tokens
FOMO 3D directly benefits all P3D holders by paying them dividends each time a key is purchased and when a round ends!
You can recruit other participants to the game and receive a 10% cut of every key they purchase, at no cost to them!
Each time you purchase a full key or more, you have a % chance of receiving a large number of additional keys automatically.
Choose a Team
In FOMO 3D, there are four major teams that players can associate themselves with. Every time you purchase an additional key, you can select one of these four teams. The team you select represents both how you want your key buy-in price split up as well as the pot distribution if you win the round once the timer runs out. In particular, each team is explained below:
- Wisdom 78%
- Will 60%
- Just 40%
- Sneak 37%
- Greed 35%
- Faith 25%
- Pride 10%
Snek (Snek) If you choose this guy, your key buy-in price will have a larger share distributed to P3D holders and somewhat less given to F3D (FOMO 3D) players. After a round ends, a larger portion of the pot is distributed to P3D holders as dividends. Sneks push for distributing more of the pot as dividends to other players and to P3D holders and less to the winning player.
Feed on the Greed of Others
- Greed 75%
- Will 65%
- Pride 45%
- Wisdom 30%
- Just 18%
- Faith 7%
- Wrath 0%
Whale (Whale) If you choose this aquatic beast, your key buy-in price will have a much larger share distributed directly to the ETH pot and less split to F3D (FOMO 3D) players or P3D holders. After a round ends, a larger portion of the pot is held for the next round and less given as dividends to players and holders. Whales push for keeping more of the ETH around in the game for future rounds.
Break Upwards. Never Stagnate.
- Luck 75%
- Greed 65%
- Pride 50%
- Will 35%
- Just 28%
- Faith 7%
- Wrath 0%
Bull (Bull) If you choose this strong and aggressive land beast, after a round ends, a larger portion of the pot is distributed to F3D (FOMO 3D) players as dividends rather than to P3D token holders. Bulls push for distributing more of the pot as dividends to other players and a smaller amount to P3D holders than Sneks. Bulls are the most aggressive and competitive players.
Stand Alone. Fight Alone.
- Wrath 73%
- Greed 67%
- Firestarting 45%
- Just 33%
- Will 15%
- Faith 0%
- Luck 0%
Bear (Bear) If you choose this sleepy burly beastie, your key buy-in price does not go to P3D token holders. Rather, a larger share is distributed to F3D (FOMO 3D) players. After a round ends, none of the pot will be distributed to P3D holders as dividends. Bears push for distributing dividends to other FOMO 3D players and to the winner rather than to P3D token holders.
Here Are Few Ways to Decide Which Team You Want to Pick at any Given Point When Purchasing Keys
*** Keep in mind that you are free to select a different team each time you purchase a new key. Once the exact numbers have been finalized, we will also include the specific percentages for the pot split based on the selection of each team.
P3D Holder Benefits
FOMO 3D directly benefits all P3D holders by paying out dividends to all holders each time a key is purchased and also every time that a round ends (unless Team Bear wins). The amount of the total pot that is paid out as dividends is determined by the team that wins. If you’d like to maximize the dividends to P3D holders, then you would want to play on Team Snek.
To benefit as others play FOMO 3D, you just need to be holding P3D tokens:
- Purchase P3D tokens, the higher the share of tokens you hold, the more dividends you earn.
- Each time a new key is purchased, all P3D holders receive a portion of the sale as dividends.
- At the end of every round, all P3D holders also receive a portion of the pot as dividends proportionate to the % of P3D tokens held.